table of contents

return, after the cat's threw up in the car

And here is a computer and I am returning, no moving though, not right now. Far away people are still sitting in the same chair so why can't I?

It makes me feel funny when someone says a book they read by someone else feels to short and they had to read it again because it was sso short. I like when people read things again. I like reading things again. What I really really like is when someone has not even picked a book up or touched it and from across the room they know that book is way too goddamm long to ever read it in one sitting. Bible length, with releasable structure, so that you can open to the middle and start there, or at the end. In books like this you can't spoil anything by reading the last page. Pluus the book is a little bitch, it is really pathetic right now. And most things are pretty pathetic right now, but there is no reason for the books to fit in. A little tiny book. I could squash this book. I could tear this book in half if I disliked it enough. The first three days to a week that I owned The Battlefield Where The Moon Says I Love You I tried to read it from the first page, I got a bit in, but for the four years since I have had it around I have read small bursts and I think I have finally read the entire book that way and it took four years. Frank Stanford said that "more than ten pages of this poem will obliterate your eyes". I like that aggression. I have aggression, and I think it is an important part of what is going on right now. I want to harness that energy of aggression and use it to make people feel more comfortable, after feeling more uncomfortable for a while. Sometimes I get aggressive when I get scared, and that is interesting to me too. I aggressively pressed my hand against my armpit when the deoderant doesn't make the sweat stop dripping, and that is not a scared aggressive. Someone destroys thier standing in a social circle and this is an aggression related to fear. The big book/long story is aggressive because it sits there and it you can look at it with your eyes and it dares you to read it. It says "read me, you pathetic bitch, I know you don't have shit to do." And I try and I fail and it feels nice, because it is just like alot of times when I fail but it doesn't really remind me of any of them.

Short books need to be turned into AIM instant messanger bots that talk to people when they are alone in the room with the computer. They should be sent in a bulk text message with an image of the party.
They will all be signed,
Wish you were with me here ;-)

The grey person returns home to find the kitten has turned into a catperson.

221469953