table of contents

some of the best poetry of the 70s-90s, pure grit of the USA (try playing all of them at once)

---UPDATED POST+

I got Elvis On the Line



Don't Smoke!!!



Just Hold On To The Biggest Back in the World And I will Dog Paddle Us, Backstroke Us to Saftey



I Have Come To Do No One No Harm



I am the Reality of Death



1988 - I've Got the House, the Cars, and the Girls



Joe "the Golden Bear" Lindsay helped me find some of these. We talked on instant messenger. He is working on a paper about Chris "The Rabid Wolverine" Benoit exploring the brain trauma Benoit sustained as a professional wrestler. There will be some history and some context. I got him to agree on instant messenger to let me post it here in sections. So soon there will be sections of the Golden Bear's take on the Benoit tradgedy. I am excited about that being here. Also there will soon be a slideshow where the grey person plots to put yetis in a pool of coins and double fourtunes. There is some light here, and I am not that thirsty. The kittens are behaving and growing up. I put some wet food on the plate and suddenly it was gone. I am impressed.

The grey person returns home to find the kitten has turned into a catperson.

221469953